TRAINING AND WORKSHOPS
Our Communications division are responsible for training. We specialize in training in deception detection methods. Two of our senior Polygraph Examiners currently teach part-time at the Polygraph Academy. Anne-mari and Anton are also employed as part-time lecturers at the University of Pretoria.
* In-house training and seminars - Our training courses can be tailored to suit clients’ specific and unique needs.
* Short courses are continually revised and updated in keeping with the acceleration of knowledge and technology in the fast changing economic environment.
* All API's forensic courses are affiliated with the South African Truth Verification Council (SATVC).
Further we offer all our courses listed below as in-house seminars and workshops.
Courses offered are:
- - Interview and Interrogation
- - Forensic Assessment Interview Technique
- - MITT
- - Scientific Content Analysis (Statement Analysis)
- - Body Language
- - Micro-Expressions
- - Spotting Lies
- - First Aid Level I-III
- - Fire Fighting
- - Racking & Stacking
- - Evacuation Marshalls
- - Safety Representatives
- - Incident & Accident Investigation